Nanolash - what did I gain after 4 weeks of use?

After a month of testing Nanolash, the eyelash conditioner, I am presenting a review and results to you. 

The manufacturer promises 84% thicker lashes, but what is the truth? 

The whole treatment should last up to 8 weeks. Unfortunately, I’m extremely impatient and only after 1 month I’m showing you effects, which positively surprised me!

 The application of the Nanolash is simple – every day, before sleep, we apply the conditioner on the lash line like an eye liner; anyway the brush provided in the bottle is very handy. After few applications we are able to do it with one move of a hand :) I was trying to be very precise, but there were few days when I forgot to apply before going to bad, despite that it performed well, taking into account only 4 weeks use. 

Evidently it must be strong enough to keep its action on the skin and nourish all the time. You can see effects for yourselves in the pictures. The Nanolash will serve me for another 4 weeks and I hope for even much better results.


I can’t deny I am excited. When effects are visible it changes the attitude immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment